My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Welcome to my photography blog. I enjoy to showcase my work here in landscape, portrait and wedding photography.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Grand Teton





















In August this past year I was able to go with some buds for a long planned box to check off my list. The Grand Teton in Teton National Park, Wyoming. 13,770 feet of granite. My buddy Greg and I had planned on doing the Upper Exum Ridge which is about 10 pitches of traditional climbing. The safe choice and slightly disappointing choice was made with the rest of the guys on the journey to do the Owen's Spaulding Route which is only about 5 pitches. There seemed to be everyone and there buddy doing the mountain on the weekend we went. The weather was impeccable, but the "traffic jam" on the OS route was slightly frustrating. But all in all great times, made it to the top. This just means I'll have to go back and do the Upper Exum Ridge another time, oh darn.

2 comments:

Eric Petey said...

Count me in- 2010 is the year for EXUM!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

WOW! Looks like fun Tyler! We have a blog too..cnkpricefam.blgospot.com. It will be fun to keep in touch. Take care
Price's

Followers